Thursday, May 7, 2009

May Card Class - Morning only!

The monthly card class has been moved to Monday morning, May 11, 2009. It is not too late to sign up this month. We will be making 4 cards. Fee: $20.00, $10.00 if you have had a workshop/party with me in the past. Call me ASAP if you are interested.

If Wednesday evening, May 13, 2009, is better for you consider joining my stamp club. We will be making 2 cards (for free!). This is a very loosely run club, you do not have to commit to 1 meeting a month, just come whenever you can; I'm sure you will enjoy learning some new stamping techniques while socializing with this great bunch of women. Need an escape from the day to day routine? It's a great ladies night out! Call me for more information at 973-503-1925.

The stamp club meeting was moved to the 2nd Wednesday evening this month to accommodate its members schedules. However, I'm thinking of making this a permanent change from the 2nd Wednesday of the month to the 2nd Monday of the month with both a morning and evening class. What do you think??? Monday? or Wednesday? Post your suggestions here!

No comments: