Saturday, November 21, 2009

My first Digital Scrapbook 2-page spread!

Here it is my first Digital Scrapbook page... please don't be too harsh ... I will get better! The thing is, the program Stampin UP's "My Digital Studio" is really wonderful and got me to do more scrapbooking than I ever would without it. I've actually got quite a few projects in the works. It is very easy to use and I have never scrapbooked digitally before!!! You can add your pictures to pages that have already been done for you, but of course, for me that would be too easy, so even though I used kind of a template, I changed everything around and did my own thing. I'm really enjoying learning all the in's and out's of this exceptionally well thought out program... way to go, Stampin UP!




I welcome any comments or tips for making these pages look better, so post and let me know what you think. And thanks for looking!
Pauline

No comments: