Friday, April 19, 2013

Feb 2013 - 3D Swap

This is a "Love" frame that I made for Valentine's Day, but is generic enough to be left out all year. It was made using a lot of items from the Spring Mini catalog, as well as the new Valentine's Set ("You Are Loved"from our main catalog.   From the mini, I used the Honeycomb embossing folder and the big shot with the Primrose petals Core'dination Card Stock for the right side of the frame.  I used the delicate details Lace tape (cut into pieces) and the new "Bitty Butterfly" punch as well as some of my old favorite accessories... the Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, decorative label punch, Hearts Collection Framelits, whisper white craft ink, Silver Glass Stampin' Glitter, and the Primrose Petals 3/8" stitched satin ribbon. I had so much fun making this frame.  Thanks for looking!


No comments: