Saturday, April 12, 2014

March Stamp Club Cards - My Cards


I tried two new card styles this month.  The first card type is a file folder card. This card is made using the envelope maker.    I made two different versions of this card.  The first one I colored the flower image with blender pens and then put an adhesive sheet over the image, cut it out and then sprinkled Stampin' Up!'s dazzling diamonds glitter on top of it. The next card I used watercolor paper and colored it with ink refills and an Aqua Painter and then cut it out.






This next card is a Pop-Up Box Card (Dina Kowal gives a tutorial on Split Coast Stampers).  I designed mine using the Backyard Basics Stamp set and framelit.  I also include some "grass" using Pistachio Pudding card stock and the new Fringe Scissors from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  I used 1 12 x 12 sheet of Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (DSP) that was a free Sale-a-bration gift, but you could use any piece of DSP.





No comments: