Wednesday, January 8, 2020

New Card Class!

Hi All,
Back by popular demand, I will be having a Card Class at the end of this month.  There has just been so much going on in my life that fitting card classes in has been impossible... hopefully, I will get back on track. I hope to have at least one card class every quarter.

What: 4 card class (Occasions) using products from our mini catalog, Sale-A-Bration catalog (free products), as well as the main catalog. Note: The same class will be available on 4 different days.  There will be 1- Valentine / Anniversary card, 1 - Masculine card, and 2 feminine cards.  The last 3 can be made into a variety of  occasions such as birthday, Thinking of you, Get well, sympathy, etc. I look forward to teaching a few new techniques as well as reviewing some of the basics.

When: January 24, 2020 at 7 PM (Evening) or
            January 27, 2020 at 10 AM (Morning) or
            January 29, 2020 at 7 PM (Evening) or
            January 31, 2020 at 2:30 PM (Afternoon)

Where: 7 Iron Forge Road, Parsippany, NJ 07054

Fee: $20

Must RSVP  by e-mail at pauline@comestampwithpauline.com or by calling me at 973-503-1925 to save a seat and to make sure I have enough supplies on hand (Remember everything will be pre-cut so that you can just have fun creating and socializing!)

I look forward to seeing you!

Pauline



No comments: